Toronto might be a big ol’ gray rainbucket right now, but even that can’t get me down. The holidays are here! I actually had spare time today (a rare gem in a grad student’s life) and stopped by the Annex Kind Exchange. These gorgeous J. Crew pumps were sitting on the shelf, just waiting for me to try them on and fall in love. They retail new for $350 so they were a Christmas miracle at $25 and definitely came home with me.
Curated Style is taking a break for the holidays but will be back in time for the new year. It’s only been six months since the first post but it’s been a lot of fun! In the meantime, THANK YOU for your support and enthusiasm! It means so much. Now go climb into your favourite pair of sweats and spend some quality time with those who love you in anything that you wear.
Happy, warm, and safe holidays to you and yours!
- contest: The Toronto is Fashion Days of Giveaways, Toronto is Fashion blog, December 8-19
- contest: Holiday Wish List Contest, She Does the City website, enter up till December 23
- contest: 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways, FASHION Magazine website, December 9-24
- market: #LocalTOmrkt, The Lot @ 335 Yonge Street, November 28-December 24, 12-10pm
- exhibition: Fashion Follows Form: Designs for Sitting, Royal Ontario Museum, June 21, 2014 – January 25, 2015
- exhibition: Politics of Fashion/Fashion of Politics, Design Exchange, September 18, 2014 – January 25, 2015
- exhibition: Fashion Victims: The Pleasure and Perils of Dress in the 19th Century, Bata Shoe Museum, June 18, 2014 – June 30, 2016
- tour: Curator’s Tour of Politics of Fashion, Design Exchange, January 6
- exhibition: Good Beginnings: Children’s Hats and Clothing from China, Textile Museum, February 11 – May 24, 2015